Working out with torn hands is effing terrible. Protect your palms with our superior carbon hand grips. Wear them every time you’re faced with any of the biggest skin-tearing culprits: knees-to-elbows, pull-ups, high-rep kettlebell swings, and toes-to-bar. Because you can’t train well with ripped, blistered hands.
- Our gymnastics grips are made of sticky carbon fiber to reduce slipping. You’ll hang on to the bar longer when you’re wearing our superior grips.
- Your gym accessories should help your workout, not hinder it. Our grips are breathable and adjustable to make your training sessions run smoothly.
- Spend your hard-earned money on something that’ll last. Quadruple stitching means these grips will stand the test of time.
- Finally! A gymnastics grip that’s comfortable to wear. Our grips WILL NOT dig into your wrists or bust open mid-workout.
- If you can’t hold onto the bar for very long, our gymnastics grips can help. You’ll get a stronger and longer hold on the bar when you wear these grips during workouts.
- Some exercises wreak havoc on the hands. Protect yourself! Wear our grips during knees-to-elbows, pull-ups, high-rep kettlebell swings, toes-to-bar, muscle-ups, high-rep weightlifting movements and any other high-rep gymnastics movements.
- To get the right fit and feel, measure your hands and follow the instructions in the image block. We offer small, medium, large and extra-large sizes.
- We believe in this product. If you’re unhappy with your grips, return them for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Measure your hand from the top of your wrist to the base of your middle finger.
All of our grips are designed to have either a smaller or larger dowel based on your preferences. The size guide below ensures you will have enough length to create a dowel (fold at the top of your grips).
|Medium||3.5″ – 4.0″|
|Large||4.0″ – 4.5″|
|Extra Large||Above 4.5″|
Order up a size if between sizes.